Hostel Allocation for the 2018/2019 session has begun.
- Hostel accommodation is only available to Year 1 and Final Year students only.
- This procedure is only for students in Calabar campus.
- Hostel Fee is N30,000 only + N300 bank charges.
- Full school fee payment comes before payment for hostel accomodation.
Follow the following steps to get hostel accommodation for the 2018/2019 session.
CRUTECH 2018/2019 Hostel Allocation Procedure
- Logon to portal.crutech.edu.ng
- Click on “PAY OTHER FEES”
- Type in your Student Payment Code in the box provided and click “Proceed”
- Select the Academic Session, Hostel Fee Type and Level, and click “Proceed”
- Select payment method (Bank Branch, Mastercard/visacard, Verve card and Internet banking) and click “Proceed”
- If you selected “Bank Branch” as your payment method, print out your payment invoice or authority to pay and take this to the bank.
- If you selected Mastercard/visacard, Verve card or Internet banking payment method, after clicking “Proceed” you will be redirected to the Remita website. You will be required to provide your card details so please keep this handy.
- After payment is made, please login to your online portal account. Click on “Accommodation“. Then click on “Get Accomodation“. Input your RRR code in the box provided and click “Proceed“. You will be allocated a room number and space/corner number.