- Advertisement -
- Candidate must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE,WASCE, NECO or its equivalent in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidate must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test
- Candidate must have Satisfy all Departmental requirements.
Note: Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.