- Advertisement -
All applicants seeking admission into FUDMA must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test;
NOTE: Mathematics is compulsory for all science based courses.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Applicant with two (2) A level passes or its equivalent at the advanced level in one or more relevant subjects may be admitted into 200 level of the programme.