The date for the 2018/2019 First Choice screening exercise has been slated for Monday, 2nd July, 2018 – Friday, 17th August, 2018.
All prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME examination and are interested in the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH, should take note and begin early registration.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure For Registration:
1) Click Here to Open the UTME/DE screening page.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2018 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates Should Therefore Ensure That:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
You can get the school helplines from the bottom of this page for any questions you might have or ask in the comment section below.
The CRUTECHNEWS Team is assisting aspirants with their online screening & registration.
This website has helped many students over the years to secure their admission into the Cross River University of Technology as well as give them up-to-date and accurate information about the whole admission process.
How it works is simple. We will help you to complete your admission process correctly and follow through to make sure the chances of your admission is higher.
Why should you let us handle your admission?
1. We will fix any problems that arise from your admission process fast and easily.
2. We will complete your registration/screening in less than 48 hours.
3. We will follow through your admission process to increase your chances of admission into your department of choice.
4. Our phone lines/whatsapp lines are always open and ready to answer any questions you might have.
If you’re interested, please call our Admission Helpline on 09082316105 (Calls Only) or WhatsApp us on 08179835465 (WhatsApp Only).