The management of Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH had earlier published a new school fee policy of “No Fees, No examination”.
However, due to the noncompliance by “year 2 – year 5” students, the management has reviewed and made improvements to this policy.
The new policy is summarized below:
- All students should pay half of the full semester school fees by the beginning of the 1st semester and the other half by the beginning of the 2nd semester.
- No part of a session’s fees shall be carried over into another session
- All prospective SIWES and Teaching Practice students must pay their full session school fees before they can be mobilized.
- All final year students must pay their full session school fees before their results can be processed and to enable them be eligible for NYSC mobilization.
- All students who pay their school fees must obtain a fee clearance card from the Student Accounts Unit of the Bursary.
- An up-to-date fee clearance card entitles students to lectures, attendance in practical classes, library use, submission of assignments, examinations and assignment to project supervisors.
- Response to student complaints/enquiries shall depend on the fee payment status of the student.
- Management has approved a Two Week break to enable students source money to pay their fees in compliance with the new policy.
Date for the Mid-Semester break is from Monday, April 15th, 2019 – Monday, April 29th, 2019
You can download a copy of this press release below: