If you have found this page then you are very fortunate to be at the right place. This website has helped many students over the years to secure their admission into the Cross River University of Technology as well as give them up-to-date and accurate information about the whole admission process.
The name of this website is www.crutechnews.com
This page contains information about:
The 2018/2019 Cut-off point/mark for all departments and faculties in CRUTECH
2018/2019 Science Departments/Courses in CRUTECH
2018/2019 Medical Courses in CRUTECH
2018/2019 CRUTECH School Fee
2018/2019 CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
2018/2019 CRUTECH Eduportal
2018/2019 CRUTECH First Choice Form
2018/2019 CRUTECH Second Choice Form
2018/2019 CRUTECH Supplementary Form
2018/2019 CRUTECH First Choice Admission List
2018/2019 CRUTECH Second Choice Admission List
2018/2019 CRUTECH Supplementary Admission List
2018/2019 CRUTECH Admission Form
2018/2019 CRUTECH Online Screening and Registration
2018/2019 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission Lists.
CRUTECH Admission Requirements
Mode of Entry and Duration
A candidate can enter into any of our degree programmes through either the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or the Direct Entry (DE). The UTME candidates spend a minimum of four (4) years and a maximum of six (6) years on the programme. The DE candidates spend a minimum of three (3) years and a maximum of five (5) years on the programme.
In addition to the general entry requirements approved for admission into Nigerian universities, candidates must have passed the SSCE/GCE ordinary level or its equivalent with at least credit pass in five subjects to meet the requirements for admission.
Cut-off Mark For 2018/2019 Admissions in CRUTECH
The Cut-off mark for all departments in CRUTECH for this year is 150. Please be guided accordingly.
CRUTECH School Fees For Indigene & Non-Indigene
The current school/tuition fee for the Cross River University of Technology is as follows:
The Four Campuses of CRUTECH includes:
List of Faculties in CRUTECH
6. Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
7. Faculty of Management Sciences
8. Faculty of Basic Medical Science
List of Departments in CRUTECH
- Department of Educational Foundations & Administration: The Department has three academic programmes:
1. Educational Administration and Planning
2. Elementary Education
3. Guidance and Counselling
- Department of Curriculum and Instructional Technology: The Department has seven academic programmes:
1. Agricultural Education (Obubra Campus)
2. Business Education
3. Biology Education
4. Chemistry Education
5. Mathematics Education
6. Physics Education
7. Technical Education
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Visual Arts Technology
- Department of Architechture
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Urban And Regional Planning
- Department of Biological Sciences (Biology and Microbiology)
- Department of Chemical Sciences (Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics/Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Wood Product Engineering
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Physiology
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Business Administration
- Accountancy Department
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Science
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
CRUTECH second choice/supplementary admissions will begin on the 17th of October 2018 as directed by JAMB.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment 2018/2019
This is to inform all newly admitted students into degree programmes in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) who have already accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS that payment of Acceptance fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Friday, October 5, 2018.
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart )
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal
- Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
- Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code (SPC) on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
- Select your level, then click on proceed.
- Choose your method of payment.
- After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
- Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
How can we help you secure your admission in CRUTECH?
As we earlier stated, this website has helped many students over the years to secure their admission into the Cross River University of Technology as well as give them up-to-date and accurate information about the whole admission process.
How it works is simple. We will help you to complete your admission process correctly and follow through to make sure the chances of your admission is higher.
Why should you let us handle your admission?
1. We will fix any problems that arise from your admission process fast and easily.
2. We will complete your registration/screening in less than 48 hours.
3. We will follow through your admission process to increase your chances of admission into your department of choice.
4. Our phone lines/whatsapp lines are always open and ready to answer any questions you might have.
Are you interested in our service? Please fill in the form below and we will contact you ASAP.