Follow the steps below to successfully check your 2017/2018 first choice admission status through the JAMB website:
- Visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on the “❱ Click to Create Account/Log in ❰” JAMB e-facility login button to login to your JAMB dashboard
- Type in the e-mail address and password you used when registering for JAMB and click on Login
- On the JAMB dashboard, click “CAPS” on the left hand menu.
- Input your Jamb reg No. in the box provided and click on “Continue”.
- Your admission option(s) will be displayed. Click “Accept” to accept the course offered to you or Click “Reject” to reject the course offered to you.
- If you reject the admission given to you by your first choice institution, your name and details will be sent to the JAMB CAPS marketplace. In the marketplace, you will be open to all institutions who will pick you for courses in their various schools based on your Jamb score and O-level result(s).