It is possible to have a change of mind about the higher institution you registered with the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board. In this kind of situation, many students are often confused about what to do. Well, there’s a simple process to fix this.
Follow the steps below to successfully change your first choice institution to CRUTECH or any other school of your choice.
- Visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on the “❱ Click to Create Account/Log in ❰” JAMB e-facility login button to login to your JAMB dashboard
- Type in the e-mail address and password you used when registering for JAMB and click on Login
- On the JAMB dashboard, click “Registration”. On the drop down menu click on “UTME Data Correction”
- On the “UTME Data Correction” page click on “Make New Payment”.
- You will be taken to the “Payment Confirmation Page”, scroll below and click on “Continue To Payment”.
- You will be taken to the Remita payment page. If you wish to pay via a bank, copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and take this to the bank. You may also select other payment options below the page. These include; Internet Banking, Bank Branch, MasterCard and Visa.
- After selecting your preferred payment method, click on “Submit”.
- After payment, follow step 1- 4 again. This time you will see a page with different options. Select Change of Course/Institution.
- You will taken to a page where you can change your first choice institution and course. Select CRUTECH or any other school of your choice, select your desired course and click on “Submit”.
- You can now print out your “Change of Course/Institution Slip”.