This is to inform all candidates that registered for the 2017/18 CRUTECH 2nd Choice and Supplementary that the admission list for HUMAN ANATOMY and MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY is now out and can be accessed via the JAMB CAPS portal. Please check your admission status and accept your admission if you belong to these two departments.
List for other departments will be released in the coming weeks.
Update: Candidates from all other departments can begin checking their admission status on the JAMB CAPS. More candidates are being uploaded everyday from today and should be completely uploaded before the week runs out. If your status is still “Admission in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, exercise a little patience and keep checking.
This link will explain why CRUTECH will not release any other official admission list on the official website as with other years before >> https://www.crutechnews.com/breaking-crutech-wont-releasing-admission-list.html
Use the tutorial below to check your admission status via the Jamb CAPS portal.
- Visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on the “❱ Click to Create Account/Log in ❰” JAMB e-facility login button to login to your JAMB dashboard
- Type in the e-mail address and password you used when registering for JAMB and click on Login
- On the JAMB dashboard, click “CAPS” on the left hand menu.
- Input your Jamb reg No. in the box provided and click on “Continue”.
- Your admission option(s) will be displayed. Click “Accept” to accept the course offered to you or Click “Reject” to reject the course offered to you.
- If you reject the admission given to you by your first choice institution, your name and details will be sent to the JAMB CAPS marketplace. In the marketplace, you will be open to all institutions who will pick you for courses in their various schools based on your Jamb score and O-level result(s).
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group for updates.
2nd Choice and Supplementary Registration is still ongoing and will end on the 5th of January, 2018. Those who don’t know how to go about the 2nd choice and supplementary registration, please refer to this link: >> 2017/2018 Second Choice & Supplementary Screening Exercise Date Released.
Ask any other questions below or call 08179835465 for personal assistance.