We have been receiving a lot of messages on our social media platforms. Most of these questions contain questions from aspirants who seek to know more about the admission processes of the school.
We have answered the top 10 most popular/repeatedly asked questions below for the benefit of all.
- Has CRUTECH released any admission list? There will not be a physical list on the school’s website/notice boards, all candidates are urged to proceed to JAMB CAPS to check their admission status. You can use this tutorial to guide you.
- How much is CRUTECH acceptance fee? The 2018/2019 acceptance fee for the Cross River University of Technology is N15000.
- Has CRUTECH acceptance fee payment begun? Yes, payment begun on the 5th of October, 2018. Please use this tutorial to guide you on how to check.
- When will CRUTECH begin second choice registration/screening? As directed by JAMB, first choice admissions will start from July 2, 2018, to October 16, 2018; while the Second Choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from October 17, 2018, to December 17, 2018. But CRUTECH first choice online registration ends today, 11th October, 2018.
- How much is CRUTECH school fees? The current school/tuition fee for the Cross River University of Technology is as follows: Indigene: N73,380 Non-indigene: N85,380
- How many Campuses does CRUTECH have? We currently have four campuses. You can refer here for more information about our campuses and their locations.
- My admission status is still “Not Admitted”, why? There are two possible reasons why this is happening, i) you’ve not done the compulsory upload of your o’level to JAMB or ii) You’ve not been considered for admission by the school.
- How much do houses cost in Calabar? Please channel all accommodation questions to our accommodation group on Whatsapp. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
- When are freshers resuming for 2018/2019 session? Due to the early conclusion of the 2017/2018 second semester examinations and according to the provisional academic calendar for the 2017/2018 second semester, resumption was slated for November of this year, but there’s still a greater chance for freshers to resume by January next year due to the fast approaching Christmas break even though staffs and old students resume in November. Also, second choice admissions will terminate in December, so the chances of resuming this year for freshers is quite low.
- How can I print my school admission letter? You can get this document after payment of your acceptance fee.
Please feel free to ask any other questions below and we’ll add it to the list.