Update: New Matriculation Date is the 9th and 10th of April, 2018
The 2017/2018 16th matriculation ceremony of the Cross River University of Technology will be coming up in a few weeks. In a press release signed by the school registrar, Mr. Gabriel Beshel, the date for this ceremony was slated for the 8th and 9th of March (Update: 9th and 10th of April), 2018. Calabar and Obubra on the 9th, Ogoja and Okuku on the 10th.
A few pointers as to what this means for the new students.
- If you fail to pay your school fee on or before midnight of 7th March (update: 8th April), you will forfeit your admission.
- You will officially become a student of the school.
- You will be given an identification number which is called your Matriculation Number (or matric number).
We will soon publish the matriculation requirements including a detailed procedure on how you can get your matriculation gown.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I have to pay for my matriculation gown? Ans: Yes
- Must I attend the ceremony? Ans: No
- Will I be given a matriculation number even without attending? Ans: Ofcourse, you will!
Any more question? Please ask below.