The 2017/2018 16th matriculation ceremony of the Cross River University of Technology will be coming up in a few weeks. In a press release signed by the school registrar, Mr. Gabriel Beshel, the date for this ceremony was slated for the 8th and 9th of March, 2018. Two campuses each observe this ceremony per day for the two days span.
A few pointers as to what this means for the new students.
- If you fail to pay your school fee on or before midnight of 7th March, you will forfeit your admission.
- You will officially become a student of the school.
- You will be given an identification number which is called your Matriculation Number (or matric number).
We will soon publish the matriculation requirements including a detailed procedure on how you can get your matriculation gown.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I have to pay for my matriculation gown? Ans: Yes
- Must I attend the ceremony? Ans: No
- Will I be given a matriculation number even without attending? Ans: Ofcourse, you will!
Any more question? Please ask below.