The date for the 2017/2018 second choice and supplementary screening exercise has been slated for Tuesday, 28th November – Friday, 15th December, 2017.
All prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME examination and are interested in the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH, should take note and begin early registration.
Who can participate?
- Those who chose CRUTECH as first choice but missed the first choice screening
- Those who chose CRUTECH as second choice
- Those who did not chose CRUTECH as their first or second choice institution
Those who chose CRUTECH as second choice and those who did not chose CRUTECH as their first or second choice institution should head to the JAMB website to change their first choice institution to CRUTECH to enable their names be activated for payment on the CRUTECH Portal. (You can contact us for help to change your first choice institution to CRUTECH and also help with your registration. We are always happy to assist.
Contact us via whatsapp: 08179835465)
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure For Registration:
1) Click Here to Open the UTME/DE screening page.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates Should Therefore Ensure That:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.